Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Organizational Structure of the Body



Awhile back I did a packet on The Human Body: An Orientation. I had to:

  1. Successfully put the levels of structural organization in order
  2. Identify and color each body system
  3. Learn vocabulary
  4. Understand how Homestasis works
  5. Correctly labels all body areas of body sections
  6. Label and color each body cavity
When I was finished with the packet I threw all that I learn, minus all the vocabulary, in a Prezi presentation which I put below. By doing this it taught me a lot about the body and how many structures and sections the body really has that either helps it operate, or just keep it together. The packet was very helpful to my learning experience to the body, and I hope my Prezi presentation will help you as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment